Tuesday, December 20, 2005

and it continues...

Jason:

Hi all,
How did you all find a way to go to work today? What are your plans in
the event that MTA strike continues throughout the week? I took a day off
today.
If you believe the union should get a raise, please contact Michael
Bloomberg, George Pataki, Chuck Schumer or Hillary Clinton so that these
officials may give a raise to the union. If not, fight the union. As Keith
mentioned before, this will lead to anarchy and could be a sign of the end
time. Hopefully rapture will happen soon, or Mars may be another option if
all else fails.
.....................................

KDNY:

J Cash,

The last thing on my mind is contacting a politician. As far as I am
concerned, I, Snake Darrell, am the new mayor, senator, president and ruler
of Manhattan. I am strapped to the 9, patrolling the WFC. I am
expecting an escalation in violence and a shortage on food. I predict
that subway rats will be a delicacy by weeks end.

This is the biggest fight on American soil since the American Revolution.
Only this isn't a battle for freedom, emancipation, or our rights. It is a
battle for the existence of mankind. If this continues, I expect the end of
mankind. Mankind will go the way of the Dodo bird.

I hear trouble on the 38th floor. I must go now. Stay in touch. As Jerry
Springer would say, "Take care of yourselves, and each other."

Snake

...................................

KDNY:


Hey Kids,

I rec'd numerous inquiries this a.m. concerning my whereabouts, health and
condition in light of "Armegeddon" striking New York. I want to confirm
that I am a-okay, all my roommates are accounted for, and, despite the
anarchy that has struck New York, we will survive. Fortunately, we have
heard W remind us to "stay vigilant" about 2 million times over the past 4
years, so we are vigilant.

If you want a live look into New York, I have created the Survival of New
York Blog survivalofnewyork.blogspot.com. The mainstream,
establishment media would like to make you think it is just a few million
people having to walk to work, but I can assure you that this is not the
case. It is (gulp, lump in my throat, and fighting back a few tears) quite
possibley the end of New York.

kdny, aka Snake Plissken

.........................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home