Thursday, December 15, 2005

and it went like this...

let the madness begin...this is how conspiracy theories start!!!!

...................................
FIONA:

Hi all,

Just wondering: what are your plans in the event that MTA workers go
on strike? How are those of you who work in the city getting to work?

Fiona
.......................................
KDNY:

Everything will be shut down - the bus, the subway, the streets, stores,
hospitals, homes, computers, lights, power, gas, and, rumor has it, even
Santa's sleigh, hence Christmas. I advise everyone to immediately sell
their stock, buy water, canned food, a high powered rifle, a clown suit, and
a generator.

If you thought Y2K was bad, wait until the Transit strike.
It will be anarchy: mother against daughter, father against son, & man
against beast. Roving gangs of criminals will take to the streets. The
insane will be set free. John Carpenter's movie will become a reality.

RIP NYC,
KDNY (to be changed upon relocation)
..................................

MOLLY:

ha ha!! That one's going on my blog!!!
I did here that anyone planning to drive into the city may have some trouble parking...do to cabs and car services having priority...any word on that???
molly
...............................

KDNY:

Molly,

It is worse than that: only cars with 4 passengers are allowed below 96th St, so we are SOL re: our cars.
We have to foot it. If you want to walk with me, let me know. I'm definitely going w/ blue
jeans and casual if there is a strike.

Makes the city kind of exciting, huh?

KDNY, aka Snake (that's Kurt Russell's character in "Escape from New York")
........................

KDNY:

Kids,

A friend (yes, Christy, I have friends) sent this to me as a contingency
plan just in case all hell breaks loose at midnight. I'm in touch with my
"contacts" in Chinatown and have secured 5 fake id's to facilitate
expedition from the island and have an escape pod gased and ready at pier
17. I have room for 4 (sorry, boys, women and children first) and plan on
leaving at the first sign of trouble. There will be lights in Trinity
Church indicating which way the trouble is to come - one if by land and two
if by sea.

Don't worry about me, I am well prepared. I still have my 5 w's from my Y2K
prep: water, wheat, weapons, watts, & wood, in case we have to settle in for
a long winter. A nuclear winter? I'm not ruling that out. For those
stranded in Manhattan, I left a stash of cash on the corner of Lex and 42nd
under the S.E. corner garbage can and a weapons cache can be found on the
N.E. corner, although I doubt the fiat money will be worth much in the
chaos, so get the guns first. The only thing that will matter survival of
the fittest, expect barbarianism. Fortunately I am in the best shape of my
life, a well oiled machine, in tip-top condition, and blessed with an Adonis
like figure, so don't cry or worry about me, but please take care of
yourselves.

I now know why my pop was tough on me when I was a boy.
RIP NYC,
kdny, aka Snake

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snake,

You know Molly has connections at "the Bureau", don't you? This means the mission may already be compromised. Then again... I suppose it's always good to have a man "on the inside".

keepin' the powder dry,

FP

16.12.05  
Blogger fiona said...

lol. i still think you left out the most priceless bit of the email thread...

17.12.05  
Blogger p90me said...

Yes, Molly, aka Emeline Pigott, was examined and her story checks out - she is part of the resistance. I was assured of this prior to letting the rooster fly the coup.

Things have been silent around here, but we expect activity to pick up on Tuesday.

Snake

17.12.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

molly...how did today go without your normal transportation?

20.12.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home