Monday, January 16, 2006

mac is back

after running i learned my gym's hot water heater was on the fritz.
my shower? - think downing a 7eleven slurpy while sinking with the titanic. BRAIN FREEZE!

i get to my new freelance job and and i wanted to throw-up in my mouth...no i'm not pregnant!

first 4 hours was spent making up for 4 years of lost time with the mac... like using my left hand.

needles to say... ambidexterity, here i come!!! why why why do they even bother making pc's??

(meh- pro mac and still thawing)

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Excuse me, what new freelance job? Hey girl, I think you owe me a call:)

17.1.06  
Blogger m. said...

Ugh!

Yeah...Osh Kosh is over as far as full time freelance goes! I am still working for them when they need me.

I do owe you a call! to much to tell you in a comment. I hear there is a GC girls reunion for Nichole's b-day?? what doew Greg call u all??

Would you be up for a chat tomorrow (Wed.)night?

17.1.06  
Blogger Charity said...

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!!! (In honor of Strong Bad's cartoons.)
It's fine to call tonight as long as it's after 8:45. Small group, ya know.

Talk to ya soon.

18.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home