Sunday, January 15, 2006

faith my eyes


faith

But if I must go
Things I trust will be better off without me
But if I don't want to know
Life is better off a mystery

So keep 'em coming, these lines on the road
And keep me responsible, be it a light or heavy load
Keep me guessing with these blessings in disguise
And I'll walk with grace my feet and faith my eyes...

...But I get turned around
And I mistake my happiness for blessing
And I'm blessed with the poor
Still I judge success by how I'm dressing

.............................................................................................

this is for lindsay (and me). a song that she likes and i like now too.
whether you've got the lyrics memorized or not...sometimes reading an old song can make a difference :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. That song was medication for me when things were falling apart about a year ago.

17.1.06  
Blogger m. said...

there is just something about music isn't there??

wow rae, i didn't know things were rough, but i guess that is what ties us all together...brokeness and God's grace. i know your support system (which is my support system too)...we arn't afraid to hang out that laundry for God to make NEW. i don't know how people survive on their own that's for sure!!

17.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home