Wednesday, September 07, 2005

my roommate


Linds

for those of y0u who have asked about my roommate, here she is...wearing a wedding vail she found in the bathroom. one of her friends got married last weekend.

considering i have never lived with anyone else (except my family) and she shared a house with 10 girls last year, we are off to a great start. i think we are really blessed. i cant imagine a better introduction to sharing a bathroom. along with basic life lessons, she has also been an encouragment spiritualy. she has great things to say and heplful books to borrow. as kdny would say "she fears God and keeps his commandments"...and shares the buttons :) *

we went to see over the rhine tonight. as always they were amazing. it's kinda funny how nyc can make even the most solid midwesterners a little bit rock n' roll. Karin was decked out!! i guess i'm just used to little brother's - aka tshirt and jeans.

*y'all can ask him what that means when you wish him a happy birthday today (he's the big 30!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

Hey!

First roommate! Wow!
I went shopping for new work clothes yesterday! Very fun and exciting!
I saw the teal blouse you wore to church last week at Anthropologie! Excellent taste! As always.....

Miss you like mad!

11.9.05  
Blogger m. said...

ahhh...anthro is dangerous! did you buy anything? that top was a b-day gift from Matt...sigh...he has good tast too :(

Lindsay is nice. we are going to go to the shore this weekend. try to get in one last trip to the beach befor it gets to cold. I love this time of year. It smells sooo good!

do you start at ltd2 next week?

miss you more! call me!!

13.9.05  
Blogger m. said...

I CAN'T SPELL!

13.9.05  
Blogger Nichole said...

Hey!
I'll try to call sometime this week. We had an arts guild meeting last night. I will be posting new info this evening for you. Are you coming home for the Forum?
FALL IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!
THE BEST!

14.9.05  
Blogger Charity said...

Speaking of Anthropologie, That is the one store I go in and wish I was the richest person in the world. They never cease to make me discontent with the clothes I have. That is every store's goal of coarse, but Anthro accomplishes it with me. It's just torture to enter with no money, don't you think? There are lots of times i can't stand a whole season's line of other stores. I wonder why they stike such a nerve with me. Do you know if they keep the same designers, or rotate, or have one person buying everything? It's probably a good thing I don't live closer to it.

14.9.05  
Blogger m. said...

yeah...a little part of my heart breaks every time i look at a price tag there. it has gotten so bad at times i have really considered getting a weekend job there. but, i think that would put me in a whole new catagory of pathetic!

there are so many amazing little trim shops around here. loads of vintage ribbon, yarn, beads, tiny paper flowers, buttons...all the more reason to start our own store. who needs Anthropologie anyway! (well maybe for inspiration ;)

is katie going to start up knitter's night soon???

I booked my flight this morning (for the forum YEAH!!)

14.9.05  
Blogger Nichole said...

knitting night starts again in a few weeks.
I'lm going to try and call tomorrow night.

15.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home