Wednesday, August 24, 2005

old bag


Brooklyn Industries

this company is the coolest! from start (and they are just getting stared) to finish. i linked this entry to Brooklyn Industries website which gives a brief - who what when where and why.

i love the colors, and product, but it's the concept that really does it for me. the clothing needs some work, but the bags are worth every penny, right down to the crafty little label. every once in a while i will spot someone with the original vinyl tote.

i think we could pull off a columbus industries...don't you? or maybe midwest industries, central industries...possibilities are endless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love it. love it, love it.....

27.8.05  
Blogger Nichole said...

Hey lady!

i dont know if you read this ever...
I cut off all my hair
I love that bag.
Are you coming home for labor day? Amanda will be in town on that monday....

Miss you like mad!
-nichole

29.8.05  
Blogger m. said...

I do read this

I can't wait to see your hair

I love your blog

I think you, funkypw, and i need to make bags like these!

I'm not kidding!

:)

30.8.05  
Blogger Nichole said...

we went to barnes and noble last night and you need to check out:

British Elle Decor for this month there is an amazing wallpaper section!!!!

another british magazine called
Selvage

It makes me want to quit everything and make like bits and pieces all day and giggle...

31.8.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home