Thursday, January 18, 2007

yes we fight!


the fighting huston sisters...

i know, i know! it's hard to believe!!

*thank you cait for cleaning the house while i was gone this weekend and offering to pack me a lunch when i over slept on tues morning, and listening to me complain about "things", and praying for me, and letting katy d. in (even though she has a key) to host small group at my house while i was stuck at work for the second week in a row! you are appreciated and valued...now could you please go stay at dad's house while he's in florida??

(side note: we were crying b/c we got yelled at for fighting...go figure!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You 2 are a pair! I am so glad to know you both, and to be able to see the guts of your love for one another. I heard josie say once (or maybe twice) to Joe "I love your guts". I feel this is an appropriate way to express how I feel about the 2 of you and quite obviously the way you love eachother!

By the way Molly. . . it looks as though (in your innocense, of course)you are trying to be nice and hug your sister in this picture, but are you actually squeezing caitlins head?

To Caitlin: Hey Caitlin, your a big girl now. . .why don't you show your sister how gently you can hug. . .

19.1.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way. . .LOVE the wallpaper in the back ground! Love it.

19.1.07  
Blogger Charity said...

Those are some amazingly straight cut bangs!

19.1.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home