Thursday, February 16, 2006

monday, tuesday, thursday...


sally

i've been working on graphics for "days of the week underpants" since monday...and this particular scene in When Harry Met Sally keeps coming to mind :)

Sally
: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants.
Harry: Ehhhh. I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. "Days of the weeks underpants"?
Sally: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one day Sheldon says to me, "You never wear Sunday." It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me.
Harry: What?
Sally: They don't make Sunday.
Harry: Why not?
Sally: Because of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home